Herding Cats

3.27.2009

Aromaleigh

So have you tried mineral makeup yet? Check this out! Heidi and I have both noticed that we have clearer skin when we wear makeup everyday, and this stuff is great - you know Tampa humidity is insane! well this stuff stands up to it and looks good all day.

Check out http://www.aromaleigh.com/

here are the things I love about it...

  1. sample sizes - they don't cost much, and before you buy a full size banana yellow eyeshadow you need to try it out (incidentally banana yellow is very wearable)
  2. along these same lines there is a customer area where people send in photos of the eye looks they come up with, it is great for ideas
  3. The foundation is mixable and can be tweaked to match your skin, I have lots of red in my skin so using a yellowish color really tones things down, just call me 3YL.
  4. This stuff lasts forever!
  5. Those little sample baggies are easy to carry around in your bag when you travel-you can fit lots of choices in the smallest space makeup bag ever.
  6. okay, I could go on and on but just try it!

No comments: