Herding Cats

3.21.2009

Grocery stores today

Spent the day dealing with the 'coupon job' you know those machines and ads up in the grocery store that either lead you to stuff or burp out coupons? Well Heidi and I are two of the little gnomes that install the little annoyances for some extra money. It's not a bad gig, we work like dogs for 2 or 3 days a month and the rest is pretty easy. Well today was a dog day. We did breakout this morning after tearing ourselves out of the black hole (my back deck) Heidi went home to do her data entry job and I headed out to Publix for Ad Change. Got 2 done, have 1 more that I will finish Monday or Tuesday night after the office job. Tomorrow will be one of the big days we work together, we'll do 2 Sweetbay stores and a Winn Dixie. My dogs are barkin just thinking about it.

Don't get me wrong I am NOT complaining, I'm very grateful to have a way to make some extra money. At the RRE office they told everyone friday they'll have to take a 20% paycut because the company is doing so badly. M will have to give them money on payday to cover her insurance. Really. Pretty scarey.

No comments: